What Yeezy size iam?
Are Yeezy`s 350 true to size?
What yeezy size am I, and what yeezy shoe should I get? All these question sizes of Yeezy boost explained. You can always use the official Yeezy size chart to choose the best size that fits you.
Which Yeezy shoe size is the most comfortable for me?
We highly recommend choosing size 0.5 bigger because sports shoes fit tight, and you need extra space because your foot gets bigger after any activity or fitness. Therefore better to measure your feet at the end of the day or after some exercise.
7 tips on how will help to measure your feet and choose the correct size:
- Measure your foot next to the wall with a ruler and pen.
- Full weight stands on your feet
- Take a measuring after a long walk or some sport activity
- Measure your feet at the end of the day
- Measure your feet by using an A4 page and pen to draw and a ruler to check the size between heel and toe.
- Yeezy fits tight because it still sports shoes and it’s most likely 0.5 or 1 size bigger will be the solution.
- Measuring without socks will help to choose a shoe with the details of your foot.
Would you mind checking Yeezy size chart to ensure the size of Yeezy to buy? We have all sizes of yeezy in cm. inches to US men and women, EU, and UK sizes.
HOW TO MEASURE
Please follow these easy steps to get the correct size. For the best fit is better to measure your feet at the end of the day.
- Step on а piece of paper with your heel slightly touching a wall behind.
- Мark the end of your longest toe on the paper (you might need a friend to help you) and measure from the wall to the marking.
- Please do the same for the other foot and compare measurements with our size chart to get the right size.
Size chart for adults
|Heel to Toe (inches)||US Men||US Women||EU||Heel to Toe (cm)|