New Louis Vuitton Charlie Sneaker Cacao Brown
The upper of the Charlie shoe is built from a combination of recycled and bio-based materials, and the outsole is composed of bioplastic derived from renewable sources. The Charlie sneaker is the first eco-designed model to come from Louis Vuitton, and it is created from 90% sustainable resources. On the side of this unisex design is an exaggerated version of the LV Initials signature, and the back is finished with nylon in the Monogram pattern. The LV upcycling emblem is featured on the tongue of the shoe.
- Color Shoe Brownish Cacao
- Combination of sustainable materials made from recycled and renewable sources
edging made of monogrammed nylon
Outsole composed of bioplastic derived from renewable sources
- LV Initials on the tongue, and the LV upcycling logo on the side.
- On the tongue are the signatures of Louis and Vuitton.
- On the bottom of each shoe is a Louis Vuitton signature.
- Under the outsole, there is a monogram motif.
- A product of Italy